Our Invisalign cost is the most competitive in Melbourne
- $2,490 for Invisalign i7 - 7 stages for minimal movement up to 3 months treatment.
- $3,990 for Invisalign Lite - up to 14 stages for simple movements around 4-7 months of treatment.
- $6,490 for Invisalign Full - up to 26 stages for mild crowding/spacing around 8-12 months of treatment
- $6,990 for Invisalign Advanced - up to 35 stages for moderate crowding/spacing around 13-18 months of treatment
- $7,490 for Invisalign Complex - over 36 stages for severe crowding/spacing for 19 months or more treatment
For Invisalign Full, Advanced or Complex it may may be possible to change aligners more frequently.
At your consultation we will discuss if you are suitable.
- A comprehensive consultation including a free* information pack
- All records including digital scans and photographs
- Free* orthodontic X-rays. (OPG and Lateral Ceph)
- Invisalign aligners and all associated appointments
- One set of Free retainers or pay only $495 for 6 Vivera retainers (3 sets valued at $990)
- Free* take home Teeth Whitening at the end of your Invisalign treatment
Benefits of our Finance Plans:
- The ability to get any dental treatment you need, when you want it.
- A choice of Interest Free and Extended Payment options to approved applicants.
- A convenient way to pay for elective treatment, essential care, ‘gap’ payments and treatments not covered by insurance.
- A choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthy payment plan options.
- Very simple application process.
- A variety of payment methods to suit your needs including direct debit.
*Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for any free offers a comprehensive consultation is required to before any dental procedure is performed.
Only your treating dental practitioner can determine which Invisalign product may be suitable for your needs depending on your treatment complexity. Not all patients are suitable for Invisalign or teeth whitening procedures and results may vary.
For all General or Cosmetic
Dentistry needs please visit