Invisalign is a great option for you if you have:
- crowded teeth
- spaced teeth
- a large over bite (buck teeth)
- orthodontic treatment that is relapsing
- concerns with the appearance or discomfort associated with braces
1. Invisalign® is nearly invisible - you can straighten your teeth as discreetly as possible. Hardly anyone can tell and you can continue to smile.
2. Invisalign® is removable - you can eat and drink what you want in treatment; you can also brush and floss normally to maintain good oral hygiene and prevent the possibility of decay or gum disease.
3. Invisalign® is comfortable - there are no metal brackets or wires that may cause mouth irritation.
4. Invisalign® shows you what to expect - allows you to view your own personalised computer treatment plan before you start. Therefore, you can see how straight your teeth could look and how long treatment should take.
5. Invisalign® Includes Free* teeth Whitening- A fabulous smile is more than just straight teeth. Naturally white teeth is also possible after you complete Invisalign treatment with our FREE TAKE HOME ZOOM TEETH WHITENING system.
6. Invisalign® Can Improve your dental health- Straighter teeth are easier to brush and floss well. This can help reduce decay or gum disease.
7. Invisalign® Can be great for sports people- Wearing metal braces can be hazardous for sports people. Contact sports players must at all times wear protective gear such as mouth guards. If there is an accident to the mouth area, it can cause severe injuries to the lips and gums, and even cause irreparable damage to the teeth.
When it comes to considering your options for a smile makeover, it's easy to see Invisalign's clear advantages which provide another reason to smile.
Compare Invisalign to other teeth straightening options below:
|How does it work?||Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without wires or brackets.||Fixed braces use wires and brackets to move your teeth into straighter alignment.|
|Nearly invisible.||Yes. Invisalign is barely visible. Most people will not notice you are wearing them||No. Most fixed braces are noticeable.|
|Removable during treatment.||Yes. They can be removed during treatment for 2 hours per day. This way your diet and oral hygeine is not compromised.||No. You cannot remove fixed braces until treatment is completed.|
|Treatment doesn't involve metal that can irritate teeth and gums.||Yes. No metal means no risks of mouth being scratched or ulcerated by metal wires or brackets.||No. The metal wires and brackets used can cause mouth irritation.|
|Allows you to brush and floss normally during treatment.||Yes. No risk of food debris being caught between metal brackets or wires that could lead to decay or gingivitis.||No. Fixed metal braces hinder the ability to reach the entire tooth/gum area when flossing.|
|Provides a clear, defined and virtual treatment plan from the start to the completion of treatment.||Yes. Invisalign uses exclusive patented software called Clincheck to show you your virtual treatment plan from start to finish.||Although your dental provider has a clear defined treatment plan, you may not be able to see what your teeth may look like during and after treatment.
For all General or Cosmetic
Dentistry needs please visit